Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffin


Okay, this has passed my QC's strict inspection and taste after 4 trials. (I went completely bananas over them after the first try so I had to try and try again). Simply delicious! Very moist and especially yummy when it's hot from the oven. Practically drenched with chocolate chips which I'm particularly fond of and they really go well with the bananas. Seriously.

Good for meetings or morning breaks and tea. In fact, it's good at any time of the day. So, why not give it a try. It's quite large hence, sharing is highly recommended (spread the love people!) unless you're me, who can whallop one at go.

Price: It's RM 2 per muffin. Order 5 and I'll sell it for RM 9. Yes, I do encourage volume. Seriously.

2 comments:

Baiti Mustafa said...

hi!!these muffins look really yummy.

how much is the minimum order?

NORA ANSHAR said...

bie bye-t. thanx for dropping by. they are yummpy especially when they're hot from the oven. sink one bite and i'm in heaven. minimum order would be 10. interested? email me noresh_anshar@yahoo.com