Friday, October 5, 2007

Spongebob Squarepants

Huhu... Spongebob. A favorite of many, many kids and adults I know EXCEPT for mine. Yuppp... Zareef detests him. When I asked him why, he replied "I don't like him because I don't watch him on TV". Okayyy?? Valid ke reason tuh?? Confuse kejap.


Anyway, this was for Dina, Along's daughter who turned 3 yesterday. Underneath the sea, lied an American Chocolate Cake covered with dark chocolate ganache.


Despite being ill, Zareef helped me in decorating this cake (under my strict supervision though. Kalau bagi free reign, banyak la benda-benda yang nak di drizzle nya). He put on carefully the sugar flowers and him being the bossy guy, instructed me to "put gray spots instead of black" on Spongebob's face, "add the blue sea" because he lives under the sea, "make the seaweeds longer" so that the fishes can hide in there and so on. Fuhhh... letih Mommy macam ni. It's hard to stay angry when all he wants to do is help me albeit authoratively.


3 comments:

KS said...

kiutnya!

tak sabar nak tgk ur version of ultraman!! hehehe...

aniway, i just found out that u went to ppp (sama ngan kak dilla). i adp4. what a small world. kenal syed khairulazrin? he's my hubby dan dia kata dia kenal u sebab ada few classes sama.

-matun-

Along said...

Noresh!!

TQ so much for the birthday cake. Dina, eventhough agak monyok sebab demam, loved the cake.

Nanti I'll put up my post for her birthday soon. Of course, due credit will be given to the cake baker. :D.

Unknown said...

Hi, Auntie Nora! Wow! the cake is MIND-BLOWING.

Haha, I can just imagine Zarif commanding people! Mwahahahahahah...

With love from,
Hannah (your niece, in case you forgot XD)