Monday, September 24, 2007

Cakes Galore

It has been a very, very long time since I last updated my cakes. Reason being, the whole family has been attacked by an unknown virus that was too strong for us to resist for the whole two months. We were ill for an average of 3 times each with temperature reaching the highs of 40. B ended our illness saga with being admitted into Sunway Medical for denggi.

Okay, enough about being ill. Lets get to cake business. Please feast your eyes on the cakes that I've done for the past months. There are too many stories to be told so I'll just cut to the chase and let you have a plethora feast of cakes...















7 comments:

Najah said...

Arrgghhhh... memang scrumptious! I know who to order the spiderman one for.. hehe.. tapi kena tunggu next year :(

Azura Abas said...

For my cake, I want a picture of either a Dior, LV or Chanel handbag..classic! I am definitely holding on to this thought until year end. Maybe I should patent this so no one can steal my idea muahahaha

NORA ANSHAR said...

najah: alahhh... why wait next year. my cakes will suit any occasion or non. i've been told they're that good... hehehee

doubleaye: okay. u come back this xmas and i'll bake you a very belated designer bag cake. then we can have a bash somewhere. ok tak?

ms ngantuk said...

kak noresh, seems so many kids love the thomas design eh?
nantilah order lps raya, nk try cheesecake + prune kek tu.

NORA ANSHAR said...

kay: ye lah... tak sangka pulak. nasib baik dah siap template.

boleh... no problem. utk open house ke?

ms ngantuk said...

bkn open house tp coming family b'days aka melantak sendiri!

NORA ANSHAR said...

huhu.... memang best la kalau nak melantak sendiri. no problem. kay punya pasal, anytime boleh (tapi bagi sufficient time to order la ye. kang jadi ntah hape2 kek nanti).