Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ramadhan and Syawal Cake Orders

Dear all,

Due to overwhelming response from all of my dear customers who have kindly ordered cakes for the month of Ramadhan and Syawal, I would like to say thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Orders are still open but you would have to pick them up from my house except for international orders, where I'll deliver the cakes to their respective houses. Last day to order will be on the 7th October 2007. Last day to pick up your cakes will be on the 11th October 2007. Then it'll be close shop for a week.

Business will resume as usual on the 18th October 2007.

Since I have no elves to help me with baking and decorating, I will not be doing any cartoon character birthday cakes (those who have ordered, you're fine).

Choices of cakes are:

American Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Topping
American Chocolate Cake
Cheesecake
Prune Cake

So have a look-see and start ordering ya! Thank you for your kind patronage.

No comments: