Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lion-O

This is a special project done for Mdm Marinadelrey for her daughter, Aqila, who turned 1 on 19th June. I was so shocked to get a phone call from the famous madame herself! To make a long story short, she has been reading my blog since my days in Loughborough and I have been reading hers since then too and now we've crossed paths. Very small world indeed!

She wanted a cartoon character for her daughter's cake but wasn't too sure on which character to choose from. At last she decided on Lion-O, Aqila's favorite stuffed toy so that she'll have something familiar to cut into.

Emails exchanged and this is what I came up with from the picture that she emailed me.

Sama tak?

The lucky sweet little girl got a second birthday cake to cut the week after albeit on a very, very short notice.


Thank you very much Marinadelrey for ordering (she gave me very strict instructions to keep her true identity a secret). I really enjoyed the special project. Do come back for more ya!

No comments: