Monday, June 11, 2007

Spiderman

This is my toughest challenge to date. Puan Leha wanted an American Chocolate Cake with a BIG spiderman picture on it. Drawing spidey was easy but doing the webs on his costume, jadik berpinar bijik mata and my right hand almost went cramp. But, I seriously enjoyed doing this cake especially the drawing part.

This 2 kg American Chocolate Cake was layered and iced with dark chocolate ganache. Then, I covered it with vanilla buttercream and drew and colored spidey's picture on it with vanilla buttercream as well. The cobweb on the bottom left-handside corner didn't turn out too well. It's actually a picture of a web with a spider on it. Must remember to draw a bigger one next time.

Thank you Puan Leha for throwing me this challenge. I sincerely hope your son loves the spiderman on his cake while the rest of your guests enjoyed eating the cake. Do come back for more!

No comments: