Thursday, May 22, 2008

From Australia With Love

A special request from Syila all the way from Australia as a surprise for her friend's birthday located in Shah Alam.

I have to admit that I am not the best of decorators when it comes to decorating cupcakes more so if it's for a guy. My brain get clogged up after decorating the 2nd cupcake. I just can't imagine those who are in the business of decorating to the hundreds. I really salute you guys! Sakit badan woo, tangan pun cramp, idea pun kena datang like mencurah-curah. I think for now, I'll just specialize in cakes je la, thank you very much.

Thank God for Peggy Porschen's brilliant ideas which really inspired me. I sincerely hope that the decorations went well with the birthday guy.

The special surprise delivery came with 6 big, beautiful and colorful helium balloons. Sighhh... it sure is nice to get this surprise, right?! Unfortunately the intended birthday guy wasn't in his office to receive this surprise (had a meeting elsewhere), so I left it with his colleagues and made the birthday boy promise to come back to his office to get his surprise delivery.

Well Syila, thank you very much for your kind order. It was my pleasure to do this for you. I sincerely hope that the moon and stars will shine on both of you.

No comments: