Thursday, May 8, 2008

In Random Order

Dear all,

I'm terribly sorry for not updating this baking blog of mine. Too many things happen in such a short time plus I was away in Tokyo for 8 days. But, excuses schemexcuses la kan. Forgive me.

However, do feast your eyes on some of the cakes that I've done for the past 2.5 months. Enjoy!!...

An engagement cake ordered by Raff for her brother. Inside is a butter cake layered with blueberry filling. I was merely following orders on the color - a cream and gold theme. Alhamdulillah, it turned out well.



Double celebration cake custom-made for Yatie's children. Tina loves PowerPuff Girls while Syahmi is nuts about Spiderman but Mama only wants one cake hence the combined cartoon character on one cake. As long as the kids are happy, then I'm happy.







A half and a half - JJay couldn't make up her mind on which topping to choose because she equally loves both. So I suggested her to go for both hence the above.

My first attempt of using an edible icing image with Barbie. Beautiful kan?! Also ordered by JJay for her daughter.


1 kg Blueberry Cheesecake.

1 kg Strawberry Cheesecake.

Looks like Mickey is swimming in the sea. Oh well...


I'm rather proud of the outcome of this Minnie. Very cute and girly.



I seriously need to improve on drawing or at least get help in drawing Cinderella's face. Nampak cacat je. Luckily Nayli didn't scream her lungs out upon seeing her cake.

Nayli and Aish with their Robin (Teen Titans) and Cinderella cake. Can't wait!

No comments: