Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chocolate Heart

A birthday cake for Aje's sister. I went for a sweet and simple deco as Aje was telling me that her sister is celebrating a double celebration, birthday and new baby on the way. Double joy!!

A small American Chocolate Cake layered and iced with dark chocolate ganache. Then, I dotted the top of the cake with pink chocolate chips in the shape of a heart. I wanted it to look pretty and sweet.

Not wanting to leave the edges bare, I decorated it with dots and stars made from chocolate buttercream.


Thank you so much Aje for ordering the two cakes. Here's wishing your sister a very happy birthday and hope she enjoyed the cake. (If you're wondering, the carrot cake is for Aje ONLY hehehhe...).

The 1.5 kg American Chocolate Cake which is fully decorated for a birthday is RM 35/kg.
My simple-no-frills 1 kg carrot cake is RM 35.

2 comments:

reenazack said...

K. Noresh,
tot of putting the cake pics on my blog first before commenting, but tatau bilanyer..hehehehe

Anyway, the carrot cake and brownies were superb! a must re-order one ( with no raisin on carrot cake). i guess that choc cake would be perfect for bittersweet chocalate lovers since i prefer my chocolate cake sweet..hehehe..

Anyhoo, thanks soo much.. will place order again soon..

NORA ANSHAR said...

aje...

am so glad that u loved the cakes. yes, next time when u order the carrot cake, remind me not 2 put raisins in it, just for your sake hehhe.. yes, please do order more.

dah namanye american choc kan, so memang fully laden with choc la. nemind, next time when u eat my cakes, eat it with honey macam winnie the pooh tu. memang sweet sentiasa...

ps: how was the brownie?