Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Surprise For the Wifey

Masrul called me up and asked me to surprise his wife on her birthday. Yayy! I'm always game for a birthday surprise. Prior to meeting him, I knew him as a friend of Roslee's. But when I met him, surprisingly he turned out to be Mike, a junior from my A-Level days in Sunway. Both B and I ended up chatting with him for a good 20 minutes outside his house while the two kids were safely ensconced in the car dozing away.

I really hope Amanda likes the balloons that I chose for her on behalf of Mike.


Birthday girl with her family, balloons and cakes. What a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday!


The carrot cake with cream cheese topping topped with whole walnuts.



Thank you Masrul a.k.a Mike for letting me be the surprise part of your lovely wife's birthday celebration. To Amanda, Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true. I'm pretty sure you had a lovely and wonderful birthday judging from the pictures that your husband has kindly emailed me. May Allah bless you always!

This small carrot cake is priced at RM 35 without any birthday decorations. The balloons are individually priced. There is a RM 20 service charge for the Special Surprise Delivery which comprises of a cake, helium balloons and surprise delivery to the intended person. Please email or call me for details.

No comments: