Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thomas The Tank Engine

My ex-colleague, Anom, ordered an American Chocolate Cake with a request for a Thomas picture on it for her son, Adam, a big Thomas fan. This is what I came up...

A small American Chocolate Cake layered and iced with dark chocolate ganache and topped with non-dairy whipping cream. The picture was done with colored buttercream and piping jelly.


Zareef was the critical judge, judging my work. His exact words were "Mummy, kenapa comot sangat Thomas nih?!!" Yes Zareef, it was Mummy's mistake and I'm so regretting it. Then came the heart-breaking judgement, "Tak lawa la Mummy". Aiyoohhh... nak nangis rasanya.


I am so sorry Anom for the smudginess and inaccurateness in Thomas. The black color ran havoc on the white whipping cream. Totally my bad! Now I know better. Anyway, thank you for your kind encouraging words. Hopefully Adam likes the cake (I'm praying real hard here. Susah nak satisfy kehendak budak2 especially if they are big fans of Thomas).

This 1 kg American Chocolate Cake decorated with cartoon character is RM 35/kg.

No comments: