Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blueberry Birthday

A cheesecake with blueberry topping ordered by Maarof for his nephew's birthday. This is one hefty cake! He also ordered a small carrot cake to go with the cheesecake but I kind of forgot to take a picture of it.

Since the cheesecake was for a birthday, I decorated it with non-dairy whipped cream. It's light and almost sugarless. A perfect topping for a cheesecake as it doesn't interfere with the creamy goodness of the cheesecake.


As I was decorating this, my son went ooohhh and aahhhh. Then he said, "Kalau mummy bubuh the red hearts tu lagi cantik". I decided, why not. It certainly adds color to the cake.


Thank you so much Maarof your kind order. I really hope that your sis-in-law is satisfied with the cakes and your nephew didn't get an overdose of all the cheesy goodness coming from both cakes.

The fully-decorated birthday blueberry cheesecake featured here is priced at RM 50/kg.

2 comments:

shahzwar said...

hahaha, yes, it was cheesy good ;) well done!

NORA ANSHAR said...

huhu... am so glad that it was good. next time when you order again, come armed with some grub so that we can talk longer. how's the meowwww... hihihih...