Monday, May 14, 2007

Mad About Muffins

Neeza from Axonglobal called me and wanted to order 30 of these. At first I heard 13 but she said three-ohh. Ohhh... 30. Panic set in as this was my first huge batch of muffins ordered by someone passing by. Okay... breathe....


After slaving myself in the kitchen with the help of my ever faithful Kitchenaid and oven, below is the result.


I delivered the muffins to her office at Enterprise 4, TPM. I really hope the muffins went down well with everyone. Thank you very much Neeza for your order. Please keep them coming!


The Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffin is RM 2/muffin, but RM 9 for 5. Minimum order is 10

3 comments:

reenazack said...

K. Noresh,
This is the reason why i hate visiting your blog - i will be salivating like a dog infected by rabies everytime i take a look at all your cakes..mencilah!!

Berapa hari notice before ordering? I might need one chocolate cake end of this month..

-Ajezack-

NORA ANSHAR said...

alahhh... jangan la menci-menci aje oiii. order some and i guarantee you'll stop salivating.

give me 48 hours notice la. senang boleh terus book that day to do your cake. bila mau??

reenazack said...

k. Noresh,
dah dapat sms tak my order for sunday's pick up?