Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sweet Combination

My best friend Yatie wanted to bring something for her friend's BBQ but didn't have the time nor oven to make one. She asked for a small American Chocolate Cake which she intended to bring to the BBQ party and wanted to try my Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins. So, here they are...

Yatie specifically asked me to decorate the cake like the one I did previously. Dah kena perintah, kena la ikut kan. Customers are always right, right??!!


This American Chocolate Cake is totally frosted with sinfully rich dark chocolate ganache.


The Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins that went with the cake. Very sweet combination, I must say.


The 1 kg American Chocolate Cake is RM 25 without any birthday decorations. Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins are RM 9 for 5 pieces. Minimum order for muffins would be 10.

No comments: