Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chocolate Overdose

My good friend Azrina from SSP ordered two 2kg American Chocolate Cake and several muffins to go with them for an office do. At the end of it all, she sms'ed me and said that she had OD'ed on my delicious chocolate cake. Good thing? Bad thing? Hopefully all was lip-smacking good.

The first American Chocolate which I layered and iced with dark chocolate ganache then dotted with white chocolate chips.


The second cake was done with my signature deco. No frills here.


Thank you very much Rin for your generous order. Do try my other cakes next time ya! It's so good to be able to meet old lost friends over an order of cakes, don't you think?!

The 2 kg American Chocolate Cake is RM 45.
Banana and Chocolate Chips Muffin is RM 9 per 5 muffins. Minimum order is 10 pieces.

2 comments:

rin_azrina said...

Noresh..
Kerana order kek lah aku jumpa hang balik. hehhehe...

American choc cake mmg sedap! Nie bukan komen aku je, tp komen my boss, my sister & kawan2 yg rasa. Aku bg ramai rasa, selain share rezeki yg ada, dpt gak tolong promosi. hihi...

Muffin tu ada rs cinnamon, ek? Bila tergigit choc chip tu, seronok tul rasa.

Keep up the good work, Noresh! I think you should promote your cake utk dijadikan kek hantaran tunang/perkahwinan ataupun kek atas meja pengantin. Kelllass u..

I must try other cakes. InsyaAllah. Take care & keep in touch.

NORA ANSHAR said...

Alhamdulillah... aku sungguh gumbira bila old friends meet over cake orders.

am so glad that u loved the cakes. hopefully dah recover from hang nye choc overdose tuh.

muffins tu memang ada cinnamon. it's for added aroma and sweetness. time tgh bake in the oven tu lagi la, bau semerbak je rumah aku dgn cinnamon.

thank you so much for your encouragement and support, rin! i really appreciate it. kalau nak as kek hantaran boleh la. but i'm not ready to do it as a main table's wedding cake. seram aku!

yes, do try my other cakes. no worries, i have your number and will definitely keep in touch with you.

ps: bila la agaknye kita nak gi lunch sama2 nih??